Hello this is my blog and I am preparing for an adventure into the city of London. It is 10 days until I depart and the anticipation is building. I am eagerly awaiting the day I will fly across the good ole USA and arrive in a new place completely different from what I have known all my life. I will experience new things, and immerse myself into a culture completely foreign to the one I know.
The reality of the whole event has not hit me, and most likely will not. It will hit me one morning when I wake up and realize I am in England not in my little hometown. I will miss my friends and family but it will be only for a short while. I will be in London for three months, exploring and learning new things about a world unlike the one I come from. For those of you that follow my adventures I hope you enjoy my blog. I will try to keep you updated on the on goings in London and the hustle and bustle of life in the big city.
Cheers!
Zach
Mayhaps I can follow if I comment? let's try...
ReplyDelete